lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Travel to Sir Lanka

Dear Lufthansa Airlines

I feel extremely angry of your attention at the passengers of the airline. Yesterday I was supposed to have a flight to Sir Lanka via Amsterdam but when I went to the airport I found that my connection flight to Amsterdam was first delayed and then cancelled.

I was so excited to travel to Sil Lanka because I have some family there that I never see them since five years ago and I was supposed to visit them, when I listened that the flight was cancelled I had to phone them from the airport to tell them that I was not going to be there yesterday. They were waiting me with food from here and when they listen the notice they get angry with que company also.

I believe the airline need to provide assistance to me, provide me food for the time I’m spending at the airport and immediately catch me a connection flight for tomorrow at first hour. Also if I have to stay at night near, I wanted the company to derive me to a hotel near the airport to spend the night there, including transport to de hotel and then again at the morning to the airport. I promise the problem will be solved rapidly

Your sincerely,

Sammanta Johnson

Resultado de imagen para sri lanka



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario