martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Formal letter

Mr. Flybndr,
                    Hello I am Steve and I am writing this letter because I bought you a time machine and when I came to my house, the machine did not work.
                   The other day, I bought a time machine from you fot two pounds and when I came to my house, I wanted to use it but it did not wor. I don´t know why, because you told to me thet it was working well, but it did not.
                    The problem whit the machine is that, when I turned it on, the machine worked but after two minutes it turned off. The other day, my son went and touched some buttons and, from thet day on, it did not work.
                    I think thet you have to give me a new because when I bought, you did not give me  some warranty in case it did not work.
Steve Martinez.

1 comentario:

  1. Don't forget to close the letter. Be careful when you type. Keep on working

    ResponderEliminar